Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Trip to London.












Well... it is official: I HAVE BEEN TO LONDON! YAYYYYYY. It seems like I've wanted to go there my entire life... and now I can say I have been! The city is amazing! IT'S HUGE! So we took the train to King's Cross (Harry Potter train station)... then took the tube ("chube" in British) to Green Park... where we talked to BUCKINGHAM PALACE! Ya. It was even cooler because we got there right at the changing of the guard... so we got to watch that too. It was so cool. We walked a bit and saw all sorts of historical buildings I couldn't tell you the names of because Andy our "tour guide" didn't like stopping. Haha! We did go to the piccadilly district, Oxford street, the England Eye, BIG BEN, Trefalger's Square... and many more. It was a day with lots of walking... lots of "chubing" and lots of fun! I love the big city. It was good to finally go, as we have been praying and interceding for it for a few weeks now... and intercession has begun for the 2012 olympics! So ya. I will write another update about all that I have been learning this week in a bit. But for now... here are some pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelsey i miss you! it is so exciting to see all of your adventures across the see...i very much want to hop on a plane and come visit you!!

love you friend. praying for you.

Anonymous said...

oops...sea.