Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cafe Night and Soul Survivor.








So the weekend was quite eventful and much fun. Friday night we held a cafe night at the Oval Cafe.... lots of acoustic music and fun! It was packed, and a great time of fellowship and getting to know people around the base. The pics are of me and my new friends. Our DTS Team! What an amazing group of people that the Lord has brought together, we have become like family. Soo cool.

Sunday we also went to Soul Survivor. I am sure many of you have heard of it. It's a well known church all around the world.... Matt Redman and Tim Hughes have come out of it. Well. I was a bit homesick that day, so going there was so refreshing as it is so much like the church environment that I am used to at home. The guy talked about whether our lives provoke a question of who Jesus is to non-believers, or judgement. It was a convicting message, but one that really made me think about some things in my life. Do our lives make non believers ask what is different about us? Or do our lives give them reason and opportunity to judge us and the Jesus we have. It was an amazing church service and I can't wait to go back again!!!!!!

I will blog more later but right now I must run to our base meeting. Miss you all! XOXOXO

No comments: