Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Friends Salon of Harpenden


So... Naomi and I were taking a stroll to the shops for some fun on our lunch break.... when I stopped dead in my tracks. Standing right in front of me was Friends Salon... but... no... not my family's Friends Salon in Happy Valley, OR... but another Friends Salon in the middle of posh England!!! I couldn't believe it. I was cracking up. Just another little piece of home and confirmation that I am supposed to be here! Haha.


Here are some pics mommy and friends.... just to humor you.



I have another post but I am waiting to walk to the woods to get a pick that goes with it. So.. maybe tomorrow?!



2 comments:

Nellie said...

Hello Kelsey,

Let me know if you get this. I've never blogged. I would stop dead in my tarcks too. It's pretty cool to find another Friends. Did you go in? Did you talk to anyone there? You sound great.

Genelle

Anonymous said...

haha. ya. it was pretty cool! i am having a blast. how are you?